Friday, December 17, 2010

A Date with Emily The Strange

 

Okay so in the month of October, we had a random impromptu ice cream date before our classes! 

And why yes, it was an absolute-must in order to keep ourselves mundane within this hectic school week!

We also had to meet to lay down plans for my birthday celebration, which was to USS (post coming your way soon!)

And most importantly, we had a date with Emily the Strange!!!

She is none other than...

 ...Rainy!

Hahahs! Yes, she rebonded her hair!

Are you lovin' her new look? Well, we had mixed reviews about her new hair!

Fanana thought she looks better with straight hair while Joys and I love her natural curls much better on her!

But anyway, I thought that Rainy's hair made her face look even thinner and smaller when it's already enough small! Scarcely people mistake Rainy as being anoxeric! Lol! That would be hilarious!

And anyway,  FML that I had to sit beside pixie-sized Rainy (who looked even thinner now with her new hair), it made me look even bigger (or as my sis would put it, look like a Gulliver's Travel GIANT!)

Rainy, I hate you!!! Lol! Okay, childish! I'm just horsing around manx, you know I still love you very much as an Ahlahs friend right, Rainy! *cheesy smile*

Okay, movin' on to the rest before they feel neglected...

...Joys & Fanana!
Wearing Part I of the birthday gift Ahlahs bought her!
*sheds a tear* :'(

Busy flipping through the menu!

 Gleeks!
Sneaking in a shot while waiting for our food to arrive!
Thanks to my "airline" Joys for helping us snap this!
And I'm surprised to say that ITAB idiot's hand did not result in a blur image!
Yayy!

 Glee-ified Me!

Glee-ified Fanana!
Yellow's "someone"'s favorite color!

 Swensens-ified Joyys!
My beloved "airline"!

Glee-ified Rainy or rather Glee-ified Emily the Strange!

What longgg neck you have, Rainy!
Don't know about you but this reminds me 
of the long neck (rings) tribe aka Kayan Lahwi!

 Sneaky Joys with her Black Pepper Seafood Pasta!

Rainy with her erm...sour Baked Spaghetti Bolognese!
We spent literally 20 mins wondering whether it's spoiled or it's just the sauce!

 Fanana giving me her Marilyn Monroe "mole" look!

Fanana with her BBQ Half Chicken!

My Chili Crab Pasta 
(changed to Penne)
First time ordering this and it wasn't nice at all!
All dry and no sauce!
Give me back my Black Pepper Seafood Pasta anytime of the day!

 Our table spread!!!
Eh but wait, this wasn't taken by me!
Judging by that chicken leg, it HAD to be Fanana!

 Pasta for you?

Me with my Nutty Mighty Tower!
Yayyy, felt like King of the World!
And yeah, beats me why I looked so tired here!
Think I was either busy studying or busy planning last nigh! 

Oh yeah and I bought almost all the Ahlahs polka dotted water bottles from Daiso! 

Didn't manage to get Rainy one cause she didn't reply me on twitter in time for it! Sorry Rainy, better luck next time! Promise I will get you an even better one! *huge beams*

Polka dotted water bottles of the world UNITE!

P.S. That's all folks!
See you next post on Paradise Dynasty Outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment