Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dolly Wink x Trench Coat



Okay so this will be the main subject of today's post!

Some of you may wonder why the sudden post on Dolly Wink lashes?

Well, it's because, recently I was discussing (via twitter) with one of my tweet buddies, @meeisjun, about falsies and she mentioned in passing that she felt like trying Dolly Wink lashes! 

Like omg, it was such a coincidence that I bought them previously (at an exorbitant price of S$25) and tried one pair on but didn't love it so it's been sitting pretty on my study rack ever since, untouched and accumulating dust and dirt!

So naturally, being the kind soul (yes, I am nice okay!), I advised her against getting it and although she mentioned that there were tons of highly-raved Dolly Wink reviews floating on the net, told her not to be hoodwinked by them!

However, I gave it some after-thought and decided to give Dolly Wink falsies another go, since it would be biased to isolate it after trying it once and without adjusting/cutting it to a proper length!

Anyway, so tried it on and guess what...

...I KINDA IT!

Some more photos of the lashes ahead! And yes, unnecessary camwhoring!!!
































Kimmie's verdict:
I'm rather impressed as Dolly Wink's eyelashes were really made of good material! The "feathers" doesn't drop off easily even with the slightest tug from the eyelash tray! Furthermore, I love that they don't irritate my eyes and stick onto my eye lash lines rather quickly!

However, it is indeed pricey (even though the package came with two pairs of falsies and complimentary glue) and I don't think I suit the ultra-kawaii Japanese look hence I would probably stick to my S$4.90, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, eyelashes from Sasa, thank you very much! 

Would probably only get this if there's some special occasion that I cannot afford any risk of messing up my eye makeup (yeah, like buying an insurance!)

Do note, however, that you have to alter the eyelash length a little before affixing it or you might risk looking more than just a lil' weird! (;

Okay, if you love such posts, do support my twitter buddy, @meeisjun, please! She's absolutely way more expert in such makeup stuff than noob me because she's in the running for Cleo Top Beauty Blogger! ------->Click here to support her okay!<-------------

Anyway, earlier on, I bought this French Trenchcoat Wrap 'Round from Missypixie and received it today!

I ❤ IT!

Wore it with my Little Red Heels' Dress!

 Close-up!

And I..sinned even further!!!

 Bought this Hello Kitty Portable Calculator!

 Oh man, it spells cute!

 And yes, it's real!
Instructions Manual + Authentication sticker!

P.S. That's all folks!
See you next post for SSBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment