Thursday, December 2, 2010

Marina Bay Sands Day II



Morning!!!

In case you guys haven't already realized, it's Day 2 of our stay at Marina Bay Sands!

(You can now read about Marina Bay Sands Day 1 here if you missed out on it!)

You won't believe this but I was such a foodie that I aimed for breakfast at...where else but the "Rise"!

I know, I know, we just went there the other day for buffet dinner but hey, you may only live at MBS this once right?

So yeah, was damn tempted to give it a try after hearing the waitress informing us about it!

So anyway, I actually set my alarm clock to 6.30am and woke up exactly on the dot!

Which was such a phenomenon...

...(especially given that I usually only wake up at 10am!) that my Mom just had to remark, "Wahs, in terms of food, you number 1 hors? Usually ask you to wake up also never wake up this early but for food, you specially woke up this early!"

Oops! Pardon the broken English and splattered Singlish from my Mom please!

But lol! My mummy's so cute!

"Ordered" everyone to wake up and we were all lining up to use the washroom!

 Fresh crisp morning air!
And oohh..bask in the morning sunlight! 
Yeah right, it's airconditioned and enclosed! Lol!

Sleepy head me!
Pardon my zonked expression, I just woke up!
And yes, this is what I wear to bed everyday!
<3 My College Sweater!

The breakfast crowd!

Yes, "Rise" again, 
we're back to square one!

Just to clarify, I'm not too sure whether their breakfast buffet is exclusively available only to hotel guests and whether they accept outside enquirers for breakfast hence do check with them before heading down yeah! (;

Nothing quite like a luxury set of Omelette, German Sausages, 
Scrambled Eggs and Ham to kick-start the day!

Our generous sponsor of this meal!

Sis!

The lovely water al fresco dining setting!

Ahh..love the clean and surreal feel of this place!

Yong Tau Foo!
I don't usually eat Mee Tai Mak 
but the light and sweet soup broth complements it surprisingly well!

Vitamin C intake of the day!
The orange juice here is a must-have 
cause it's al natural and freshly squeezed,
can you see the pulps inside?

 Prawns in Yong Tau Foo?
How unhealthy!
Skipped the prawns...and obviously, the beansprouts!

Okay, don't laugh, but honey stars cornflakes!
Yes, I'm that childish (pun intended)

Pancakes with maple syrup! Yum!

Sleepy Sis!

Oozing Twin Eggs!
Where's my Eggs Benedict?
Settled into making my own in the end
since there were none!

 Me sans makeup!
I know I look like as if I'm dressed from the hospital!
But c'mon, gimme a break manx,
had Dolby All-Surround Snoring Sounds all night 
and barely slept a wink! :'(

Rockmelon, Banana and Cha Soba!

 The Cha Soba here is really really good!
Do try some while you're here!

Last but not least, some miso soup to cleanse the palate!

We all unanimously agreed that the breakfast buffet was much better than the previous day's dinner buffet! More varieties and the food spread for breakfast tasted much more delicious and furthermore, it was at quite a reasonable price too!

Left the restaurant, feeling superbly satisfied and went back to our hotel room!

Daddy and Mommy went off to enjoy another 'round of the Jacuzzi before checking out so it was just me and Sis left in the hotel room!

Decided to take some photos of the room so in the case if you guys wish to book a room in MBS in future, you can get a rough gauge of how the room looks like!

 The huge doorway mirror that I <3

The toilet!
A little messy due to our toiletries!

Basic Amenities!

Taken in warm light setting

Shower!

Love the carpet!

Our hotel room!
Rather small in size though!
Lazybones Sis at the corner!

It was finally time to check out and move!!!

 Dad and Sis took rather long to check us out
that Mommy and I got quite worried!
Apparently, they factored in the restaurant charges
along with the room charges hence Dad and Sis had to double-check!

 Mommy!

 Mommy said she had to smile brightly since 
Joys and gang said that she never ever smiles!

The arrival hall of MBS Hotel!
Looks like an airport terminal, don't you think?

Quite meticulous to details!
Even printed the words "Marina Bay Sands" on the glass!

Love the palm trees outside!
Gives a Hawaii holiday feel to it!

...Still no sign of our car!

Since it was the day of the official F1 night race,
 traffic was just horrid!
Cars were jammed everywhere! 

Our car finally arrived!
...And it was home sweet home for us <3

P.S. That's all folks! 
See you guys next post on Mich's 22nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment