Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mich 22nd Birthday



Everyone needs their monthly fix of "girlfriends time" every now and then!

And I'm no exception too! 

...So we met up last month to celebrate Mich's 22nd Birthday!

Rushed down straight to Marina Square to meet my lovely bunch of girlfriends after class, only to find...

... three other famished souls (other than myself!), namely, Felicia, Yu Ying and Michelle!

The rest were late! Lol! I thought I was late but they were even later! Lol! 

Anyway, camwhored abit while waiting for the rest to come!  

From Left-Right:
Ying and Mich (Starlet of the night!)

Me and my bestie FG!!!

Our tummies couldn't stand the hunger pangs anymore so we ordered some appetizers while waiting for our mains to arrive!

 Anti-clockwise from left:
Thai Fried Squid, Stuffed Chicken Wings!

Close-up on the Stuffed Chicken Wings!
They are stuffed with a paste made of fish and prawns!
Super duper yummilicious!

 Took up some promotional set menu!
The meal came with 2 pieces of Golden Prawn Toast!
The prawn toast just tasted of fried bread! 
Nothing worthy to shout about!

 Close up of my Green Curry Chicken!
 Not too bad! Quite milky, smooth and nice!
Would have been better if they had more ingredients though!

 Total Food Damage: Priceless!

My other girlfriends finally arrived, ordered food and in no time, we were chatting and discussing like nobody's business! 

Oh and erm, poor Kel had all the spotlights shone onto her and was even "taken into questioning" by us because apparently Min caught wind of her and her newfound love! Lol! 

Moral of the story: 
Always keep a look out for signs of a BBC before parading out with your loved one lest you suffer an indefinite fate! Lol!

After we were done with our dinner, shared a few laughs and it was group photo-taking time!

 From Left (Top-down):
Fer, Me, Jiayi & Bao Bao!
From Right (Top-down):
Ying, Mich, Kel & Min! 

 Mich &...Superman Kel?!

Fer and "Da-jie" Ying!

Serious deep discussion...on Chinatown Karaoke!

From Left:
Me, FG, Ying, Mich, Kel, Min, Bao & Yi!
(I know, I know, my hair looks horrible in this photo
but doesn't matter as long as my sisters look nice <3)

 Ying giggling away while the rest seems, 
well, lost in transition! Lol!

 Min rudely pointing at the birthday girl! *tsk tsk* Lol!

We moved onto the 10-dollars Chinatown KTV and it was packed. like. hell!

Disclaimer: 
I felt truly apologetic about the following "blur" photos because I didn't realize we were going to sing karaoke as after-dinner plans so I brought along my crappy Nikon camera which doesn't work in dimly-lit places! Sorry Mich! But thank god, you brought your own camera! Or as my dad would say, "Saved by the gong!" (:

 Min and FG!

Bao Bao!
Basically, my camera takes blur photos 
whenever people move in dimly lit places!
Oops! Lousy camera I have, I know!
But it does work like a dream in broad daylight!

 Peeking Tom Bao Bao caught!
Didn't take much photos of Mich cause she was busy with the Polaroids!

Fer and Yi posing for a photo while 
Min was happily showcasing her bathroom singing skills!

 Wonder Girls, anyone??

Mich knew how to sing all these Korean words in that song!
Amazing! *Salutes*

 ...And we took some Polaroids with our birthday darlin'!

Close up of my Polaroid with Mich dear!

...And we camwhored!
Me, Fer and Kel!
Hasn't seen Kel in ages but glad to know 
she's doing well in the hotel industry! ((;

Min and Yi!

 Ying and Bao Bao!

 Me with Bestie love!
Okay, I don't know why my face's so shiny!
For the record, I didn't sweat because it was freezing cold in there
and I never ever put on foundation! Weird!

Damn old school song, anyone?

BBC!
Our queen of super old school songs!

Oh yeah and Kel's bf came and we made him do a mini catwalk for us! Lol! Us and our antics! 

Oohs and along the way, I wanted to throw a pack of tissues across, over to "da jie" Ying but it ended up hitting her straight in the face! FML. Nearly had to kneel down and offer tea as apology to her! Lol! *Inside joke*
 
Last but not least, 
a group photo of us to end this post!
Here's a shout-out to Kel's bf for helping us snap this pic! 
"Thank you!"

...And thank you Mich for the lovely lovely Polaroids 
by which we can remember these memories!

I don't usually do this but I love my makeup in this post!
Can't remember what fashies I was wearing but 
I like how they brighten my peepers!
Okay fine, legitimate reason to camwhore!

 OTD:
Teal Frill Bib Dress from Dressabelle
 (worn as a top)
Harem Skirt from Kikistique
Heart Waffle Belt from Lollyrouge

P.S. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog entry! 
Stay tuned for A Date with Emily The Strange! ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment